Monday, January 23, 2012

Our creative afternoon

Our last monday of school holidays.
I have actually had a great few weeks. I did find the very first week a challenge, or an adjustment with all three at home. But it quickly picked up and we have been having a lovely time. 

My girl and I went for a walk today up to the plaza to do a few things, one being talking to a florist for wedding flowers who wanted me to pay them $50 just to chat about it!! Yes seriously. They helped me quickly decide that maybe I didn't really need flowers to get married!

anyway. We decided on the way home that we might spend the afternoon doing some painting.



Budding young artists! Dont you just love our cups of tea.
I was really relaxed about sharing my paints - felt good.
I forgot how much I really enjoyed painting and I'm thinking of making more time for this creative outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment