Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The 'many occasion' quilt


I finally finished his quilt using reunion moda charm squares.
Its quite the boy quilt, in comparison to the sherbet pips quilt that definately contains a little too much pink!! Though it is still in use, this quilt has taken over for now.
I used some denim material I have for the bias binding and it really finishes it off nicely.



Its a perfect size, especially for tummy time.
And I backed it with a waterproof oilcloth material so it is perfect for 'many occassions'.
We can use it inside for tummy time or just hanging out and then we can flip it over for naked time. The spill proof side is perfect in the event of an accident!
The flip side also makes it perfect for a play outside on the grass.



so versatile, I love it, and he does too.

No comments:

Post a Comment