Thursday, January 5, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR



Can you believe its a new year already!

Seems the year that was went past so quickly, yet it felt like I was pregnant FOREVER!!
now there is three, and I feel like I dont remember it any other way. 

Do you remember at the beginning of last year I thought I would try a new goal each week instead of new years resolutions. Yes? Well, I must admit, it was short lived. BUT I did enjoy this and I think I will revisit this again as the new year starts. I already have my first short term goal - to drop a few kilos, regain that prebody shape. I know its predictable. But when my little Miss keeps asking me if I'm having another baby, its quickly top of the list.

Looking at the picture above of my three cuties, I truely feel very blessed at who and what I have in my life and am excited for what the new year will bring.

Hello 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment